Sunday, November 22, 2009

Maturity

I would like to share an actual conversation I had with my boyfriend this past week. We had just gotten home from work.

Me (S): I’ll make dinner if you take [the dog] out.

Him (B): Ok.

S: And then I was going to take a quick shower.

B: But I wanted to take a shower.

S: But I just went to the gym, so I’m all sweaty and gross.

B: But I’m a boy, so I’m all sweaty and gross.

S: Were you really planning to take a shower because I have documentation* proving that I had planned to take a shower.
*I really did have documentation.

B: I’ll show you my documentation:

S: Oh yeah, well here’s a memo for you:

B: Oh yeah, well this is you eating a giant sausage*!
*He’s making fun of me for talking about how bad I wanted these sausages earlier.

S: Oh yeah, well I’m shooting you with my gun*. Oh no! Your brains are spilling out!
*I don’t actually have a gun.

B: Oh yeah, well here’s the 101st airborne dropping a million bombs on you!

S: I forgot to mention that there’s this rocket over here with your name on it!

B: Oh yeah, well that giant sausage you were eating? It was made of poop.

He got me there. Sometimes it's the little things. :)

No comments: