Saturday, March 28, 2009

5:30 Project

I decided to take a picture everyday at 5:30pm. What I mostly learned is that my life is not very interesting, particularly at 5:30 (which I could have told you before this project). On days that I might have been doing something interesting, I usually didn't take a picture because I was out doing something interesting. So I think I'm probably finished with the project. A more interesting project would be taking pictures of just the interesting things I do. I just don't usually think to take pictures. Anyway, here is about 5 weeks worth of pictures. If you go to my Flickr you can see notes of what each picture is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31993989@N02/sets/72157616043408214/detail/

Week 1


Week 2


Week 3


Week 4


Week 5


Has anyone else ever done this? It is kind of fun. Until you look through all the pictures and just see a million of your dog and kitchen. :)

No comments: